Yet more Eric Carle!

Had a bit of time with just me and my youngest daughter on Saturday, so we made this collage of her name, inspired of course by Eric Carle.  Anna at The Imagination Tree gave me the idea of using the collage sheets in this way when she made a 'C' for her daughter's name in the same way.  But of course, my daughter wasn't happy with just an 'L' and insisted we did her whole name.  We must have printed about 15 sheets of tissue paper between us.  I then cut these into squares, triangles and semi-circles whilst she stuck them onto card to form a collage.  Once dry I cut her name out.  We thought the finished result was quite effective and she is now nagging her dad to put it on her wall.  I am thinking of making these as leaving presents for two of the children I look after who are leaving soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment