of late. An agreement with my participation
in the Daily-Painters group meant that posts
had to feature new works, which then upload
into their system automatically. I have
however, decided to step out of active
participation in that group to concentrate
on broader interests of my own, so once more
I have some freedom to use this blog as a
journal of my on-going development as a
painter.
I have been working the past few weeks on
producing my first dvd on painting, with the
painting of Strong Falls (post below) as the
instructional. I was nearing readiness to
add the audio tracks and be finished with the
project when the computer (doing what computers
do best) got moody and for inexplicable
reasons simply gobbled up, digested and sent
my project out to the byte graveyard. No
signs of it!!! Egads...what a kick in the
gut that was. I even have my cover design for
the dvd's jewel case ready for print.
Friends have suggested I should paint, walk
away for awhile, and I sure wanted to...but
my wife confirmed what I was thinking, which
was diving right back into this would take
advantage of fresh understanding, and I am
now half finished re-doing this video...and
believe it will be even better.
I will announce its availability when all
readied...
a close-up...of the main falls...
0 comments:
Post a Comment