WHO IS THIS BLOG FOR?


BLUE NOTE, mixed media on paper framed
© 2007 Vickie Martin


In taking the on-line BLOG TRIAGE class offered by Cynthia Morris and Alyson Stanfield I find I am spending more time teaching myself how to set up the page instead of writing a compelling blog.
One of the basic assignments it to post who we are trying to reach on our blog. I have been thinking about this for days and as a result, I am falling behind in class. I have got to learn I have to sit down and actually post on the blog instead of keeping everything in my head.
Who do I want to reach? You of course. For one thing, I want to reach other artists. Artists I can network with and share work with. I want to find compelling venues for my artwork. I also want to reach people that are interested in art and will leave compelling comments about my work and share their work, or artwork they find interesting and/or similar to mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment