Worked yesterday making up a 5 quart pot of venison chili...and getting the house ready for a superbowl get together with friends today...and last night, about midnight wouldnt ya know I get this song in my head...words, a prayer of sorts if you will. Not wanting aspects of my failed humanity to harm others, be a detriment...a disappointment.
Free of Me...for up and coming CD- "Wandering No More"
So...the words to "Free of Me" came, so did the fingerstyle feel on guitar. This morning...had to run to my studio space and record, as raw as it was...something I can then go and work on. The equivalent of a WIP or sketch working itself out to a finishing...
Free of Me...for up and coming CD- "Wandering No More"
So...the words to "Free of Me" came, so did the fingerstyle feel on guitar. This morning...had to run to my studio space and record, as raw as it was...something I can then go and work on. The equivalent of a WIP or sketch working itself out to a finishing...
0 comments:
Post a Comment