BALANCE

Maybe it's spring or my new tube of fabulous pink paint, but this new mixed media painting is crazy bright pink. And I love it! I just couldn't wait to share her with you! She's all about BALANCE.

Archival prints now available in my ETSY ART SHOP!

BALANCE 8 X 8 Inch Print of Mixed Media Painting
The original mixed media painting is the first piece I've done outside this season. Her face is drawn with pencil, ink and pastel and then painted using acrylics and watercolors for a lovely mixed media effect. On top, I applied an antique decoupage for added softness and beauty.

And a big hug of a THANK YOU! to the lovely Meg over at Twisted Tree for her blog post, featuring my painting, LOVE SONG. Thank you!

And a giant THANK YOU! to the fabulous Dori at DORI THE GIANT for her sweet, sweet blog post. THANK YOU!

0 comments:

Post a Comment