This weekend is all about creating space for me. Out with the old to allow room for anything new to come into my life!
I've been decluttering drawers, closets and, of course, my studio and found these lovely little brass squares. Just perfect for small earrings! I had been wanting to create something to feature my new paintings. And thought I'd share these with you!
Now available in my Art Shop!
Small Brass Square Art Earrings by Juliette Crane (MOON BELLY)
*Earrings measure 3/4" square
*Brass squares with nickel-free earring hooks
*Covered with polyurethane to keep the print from the elements
Small Brass Square Art Earrings by Juliette Crane (APPLE)
*Earrings measure 3/4" square
*Brass squares with nickel-free earring hooks
*Covered with polyurethane to keep the print from the elements
Now available in my Art Shop!
Small Brass Square Art Earrings by Juliette Crane (MOON BELLY) *Earrings measure 3/4" square
*Brass squares with nickel-free earring hooks
*Covered with polyurethane to keep the print from the elements
Small Brass Square Art Earrings by Juliette Crane (APPLE) *Earrings measure 3/4" square
*Brass squares with nickel-free earring hooks
*Covered with polyurethane to keep the print from the elements
0 comments:
Post a Comment