ROCKY MOUNTAIN CLIMB

Sometimes I feel like an adventurer on a ROCKY MOUNTAIN CLIMB. It can be scary when you don't know what's on the other side or even at the top. And sometimes I feel so unprepared. But what an exciting new adventure! Cheers to trying new things, taking that first step, and being fearless as you follow your own dreams!
What's your exciting adventure?

The original mixed media painting ROCKY MOUNTAIN CLIMB has sold! Thanks so much for your continued support! Archival prints available in my Art shop!

ROCKY MOUNTAIN CLIMB 8 X 8 Inch Print of Original Mixed Media Painting
The original is created on 10 X 10 inch gallery wrapped canvas, so her journey continues around onto the sides and probably on after that. I used acrylics, pastels, watercolor, ink, and colored pencils. Then on top, applied an antique decoupage to soften up the key lime green and add a sense of magic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment