In lieu of my new tube of pink paint, I just had to paint a pink sky. And maybe it was the pink paint, but something was calling me to create this new piece, and I am very happy to share WHAT IS CALLING YOU with you!
Details and archival prints, now available in my ETSY ART SHOP!
WHAT IS CALLING YOU 8 X 8 Inch Print of Mixed Media Painting
The original painting is on 10X10 inch gallery wrapped canvas. It is created using an alchemy of materials found in my studio...acrylics, colored pencils, pastels, modern and vintage papers, artist pens, and ink. The only part that I decided to collage was the flower in her hair. On top, I applied an antique decoupage.
Details and archival prints, now available in my ETSY ART SHOP!
WHAT IS CALLING YOU 8 X 8 Inch Print of Mixed Media PaintingThe original painting is on 10X10 inch gallery wrapped canvas. It is created using an alchemy of materials found in my studio...acrylics, colored pencils, pastels, modern and vintage papers, artist pens, and ink. The only part that I decided to collage was the flower in her hair. On top, I applied an antique decoupage.
0 comments:
Post a Comment