Bound For Great Things

I've got mounted prints and vintage art jewelry on the way! I also just added some adorable buttons to my sidebar. When you grab one, leave a comment letting me know so I can be sure to visit your blog. They're super fun to create, so if there are any other paintings you'd love to see as a button, just let me know!




And I'm so excited to be all signed up for Kelly Rae Robert's Flying Lessons! I'm sure I'll be spending time in class with some of you, and I cannot wait! I just know we are all
BOUND FOR GREAT THINGS!

BOUND FOR GREAT THINGS 8 X 8 Inch Print of Original Painting
This piece changed so many times. First her hair was blond, then brown, then this incredible black that just goes on forever, melting into the landscape. I'm not sure where she's going, or if she even knows, but I am certain she is BOUND FOR GREAT THINGS.

For this painting, I dug through my vintage wallpaper books to find the exquisite paper for her dress, then I added acrylics, pastels, and ink and applied a decoupage on top to protect the piece from the elements.

Details along with archival prints available in my ART SHOP!

0 comments:

Post a Comment