I can't resist. I've been having so much fun creating these art pendents for necklaces and just had to share them with you!
In Bloom Pendant
My father-in-law is an amazing wood-worker and was sweet enough to carve me this wooden pendant. Perfect for my In Bloom print.
Vintage Abalone Shell Pendants
My mom visited and brought the jewelry box I always snuck into as a kid. When I went through it this time, I found this amazing abalone shell bracelet that was just calling to be made into gorgeous pendants. They sparkle so beautifully in the sun, and I cannot wait to see them as necklaces!
In Bloom PendantMy father-in-law is an amazing wood-worker and was sweet enough to carve me this wooden pendant. Perfect for my In Bloom print.
Vintage Abalone Shell PendantsMy mom visited and brought the jewelry box I always snuck into as a kid. When I went through it this time, I found this amazing abalone shell bracelet that was just calling to be made into gorgeous pendants. They sparkle so beautifully in the sun, and I cannot wait to see them as necklaces!
0 comments:
Post a Comment