I just took down my paintings from the local library for a new exhibit at the EVP East Coffeehouse. And I have to say, the older and newer paintings have never been in the same room together. So I just had to take them all outside for a few family photos. Over 40 of my mixed media paintings will be on exhibit along with lots of mounted prints, that I'll also be adding soon to my art shop!
Brian's band Ghost Town Council will be performing at the opening May 7 and we'll have plenty of drinks and food on hand to make it an incredible evening. Check out the gallery night map to see all participating venues. We'd love to see you there!
Opening Reception: May 7, 5-9PM
EVP East Coffeehouse Exhibit: April 18-May 16



Brian's band Ghost Town Council will be performing at the opening May 7 and we'll have plenty of drinks and food on hand to make it an incredible evening. Check out the gallery night map to see all participating venues. We'd love to see you there!
Opening Reception: May 7, 5-9PM
EVP East Coffeehouse Exhibit: April 18-May 16



0 comments:
Post a Comment