I've been loving this warm weather and painting outside every second I have the chance. I've made it as easy as possible for myself and put all of my painting supplies on this little wheeled cart that I picked up from Target. The cart has three drawers, perfect for paper, canvases, and a trash pile and then on top (for easy access) I put my pastels, inks, paints, water bucket and brushes. All I need to do is wheel the cart outside into the grass and I'm done. So easy, I have no excuses.
TREE OF LIFE.
The original mixed media painting TREE OF LIFE has sold! Thanks so much for your continued support! Archival prints available in my Art shop!

TREE OF LIFE 8 X 8 Inch Print of Mixed Media PaintingI just love her fantastic green boots (I finally found who they long to). For this painting I used an alchemy of materials from my studio-watercolors, pastels, acrylics, pencil, ink, charcoal, and origami paper. Her boots are cut out from a lovely thank you card I received. On top, I applied an antique decoupage to really add a look of beauty and magic.
0 comments:
Post a Comment