Archival Prints of WISH UPON A STAR now available in my Art Shop.
WISH UPON A STAR 8 X 8 Inch Print of Mixed Media PaintingThis painting was so much fun to create. The cut out stars in the background are from a congratulations card I received and her little legs are cut from some beautiful gift wrap. I added origami paper for her outfit and earrings, pastels, pencil, ink, acrylics, watercolor and glitter. I haven't used glitter in a piece for a while, so when I thought this girl needed glitter at her feet I dismissed it. The stars weren't even in the sky yet, so I had no idea what this painting was about. Finally, I walked away and when I came back, I realized of course! she needs copper glitter in her hair and all around her feet just like a shooting star!
0 comments:
Post a Comment