My brother Josh surprised me and drove more than 19 hours straight from Breckenridge Colorado to make it to my art opening! I couldn't believe everyone kept it a total secret and I've been lucky enough to hang out with him all this past week!We went bowling, headed up north and hopped on a few ATVs to go racing through the sand dunes, spent the day on the lake,
saw some music in Madison, including this band.
took down my art show,
played tennis with his adorable dog Scotch,
ate more fabulous food, and went for more hikes.
It's been a little mini-vacation! And I wish we lived closer so we could always hang out, but for now I look forward to heading out and visiting him soon in Colorado.
saw some music in Madison, including this band.
took down my art show,
played tennis with his adorable dog Scotch,
ate more fabulous food, and went for more hikes.
It's been a little mini-vacation! And I wish we lived closer so we could always hang out, but for now I look forward to heading out and visiting him soon in Colorado.
0 comments:
Post a Comment