A New Look

TITLE: AUTUMN. The Original Painting and Prints available in my etsy shop

In case you haven't noticed, there's a new look going on here at this blog. I'm super excited to reveal my brand new header! It's all part of the integration for my blog, shop and website! I've really wanted everything to fit together and reveal more of ME for awhile now... and just feel more friendly and approachable. And, since blogger just made it SO easy breezy to switch to a three-column blog by adding new template options, I got inspired and decided to go ahead and just update everything all together! I know it's a change, but I had a ton of fun designing everything and really think it captures my spirit SO much better. I'm REALLY loving my new etsy shop header too, which is the piece I did last and am now liking most with that intense purple, so perhaps this is just phase one. Ah, the perfectionista in me just cannot stop sometimes.

Check out my website and etsy shop if you have the chance. I'd be delighted to know what you think!
 TITLE: THE DRAWING GIRL. The Original Painting and Prints available in my etsy shop

And for anyone looking to switch to a three-column template, here's how I did it... on my DASHBOARD, where it used to say CUSTOMIZE, it now reads DESIGN (up in the right corner), which brings up new template options. I chose SIMPLE, then clicked LAYOUT and chose the three-column version. From there, I updated my width to 1000 and adjusted both columns to 240px and 219px. I had to move a bunch of gadgets around to accommodate things, but I know it'll be really nice when I have to add new sections. I hope this works for you too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment