TITLE: Autumn Wind. The Original Painting + Prints available in my etsy shop.
We are having the perfect autumn! The trees are turning lovely colors and the sky has just been this amazing blue! So naturally, my paintings these days seem to be all dressed in deep burgundy and gold.
I painted AUTUMN WIND to express the joy I feel watching the leaves fall. It's just so magical, walking down the street with leaves just twisting and turning all around you.
TITLE: Autumn Wind. The Original Painting + Prints available in my etsy shop.
I've been trying to make my studio a bit more efficient too. You can see in this photo, I started two separate dishes for my pastels-one filled with the colors I use all the time for faces and another for all the rest. It makes it so much easier to find what I need and to clean up my table. I did the same things with separate cups for all of my Decocolor Paint Markers and Pitt Pens.
Those are supplies I use all the time for every painting, but I was always misplacing them under paper or another canvas or whatever. I'm really trying to make my process flow as fun as possible so creating can be all about playing.
TITLE: Remembering Her Past She Renewed. The Original Painting + Prints available in my etsy shop.
And this painting is all about remembering home and honoring where we came from. I had these fabulous vintage photos from the lovely Jennifer over at Sacred Cake. They seem perfect for the belly and moon and I love that you have to look a bit closer to find what's inside.
**********************************
ps. get a sneak peek inside my home with a HOME TOUR post coming on MONDAY!
pps. if you're interested in knowing a little bit more about my creative life, the lovely jan has an interview over at her blog hazelnut cottage today! You can read it right here.
**********************************
ps. get a sneak peek inside my home with a HOME TOUR post coming on MONDAY!
pps. if you're interested in knowing a little bit more about my creative life, the lovely jan has an interview over at her blog hazelnut cottage today! You can read it right here.



0 comments:
Post a Comment