As you know, I absolutely adore shopping vintage shops for fabulous pendants for my wearable art. And here are two of my most recent finds, featuring my original mixed media paintings. They turned out so stunning and adorable, I almost couldn't add them to my shop. But I just had to share them with you!
More details and photos available in my ETSY ART SHOP!

LOVE SONG - Vintage Silver Circle Cameo Pendant Necklace
Created from a vintage pendant I found at an antique shop in Baraboo, WI, this piece features a high-quality reproduction of my original painting, LOVE SONG that I've covered with polyurethane to protect the print from the elements.


(SOLD!) MOON BELLY - Vintage Silver Circle Cameo Locket
This vintage cameo pendant is absolutely breathtaking! Created from a locket I found at an antique shop in Austin, TX. It features a high-quality reproduction of my original painting, MOON BELLY that I've circled with black charcoal for a beautiful mixed media effect and then covered with polyurethane to protect the print from the elements.
I've left the inside of the locket blank, so you can add whatever is dearest to your heart.
And a big THANK YOU! to the wonderful Lindsay over at PAINT ME A PICTURE, for her lovely interview and blog feature on my artwork. She does some pretty amazing artwork herself. Check her out!
More details and photos available in my ETSY ART SHOP!

LOVE SONG - Vintage Silver Circle Cameo Pendant NecklaceCreated from a vintage pendant I found at an antique shop in Baraboo, WI, this piece features a high-quality reproduction of my original painting, LOVE SONG that I've covered with polyurethane to protect the print from the elements.


(SOLD!) MOON BELLY - Vintage Silver Circle Cameo LocketThis vintage cameo pendant is absolutely breathtaking! Created from a locket I found at an antique shop in Austin, TX. It features a high-quality reproduction of my original painting, MOON BELLY that I've circled with black charcoal for a beautiful mixed media effect and then covered with polyurethane to protect the print from the elements.
I've left the inside of the locket blank, so you can add whatever is dearest to your heart.
And a big THANK YOU! to the wonderful Lindsay over at PAINT ME A PICTURE, for her lovely interview and blog feature on my artwork. She does some pretty amazing artwork herself. Check her out!
0 comments:
Post a Comment