Art Opening

The biggest THANK YOU to the lovely and talented Jacquelyn Muskatevc of Signature Creations for taking these incredible photos! She so perfectly captured the beauty and life of the evening. And I am so thankful to be able to look back and remember it all.

I had so much fun meeting new people,
talking with friends and family,
seeing so many good people all together in one place,
and sharing my artwork with all of them,
enjoying music by GHOST TOWN COUNCIL,
and watching my lovely husband sing,
wearing my fabulous handmade earrings by the beautiful Gwynnie of Gwynnie B Designs and feeling like I just couldn't smile any wider,
until I sat back and looked on the entire evening with Brian,
and I just couldn't get over how very lucky I am. Thank you again to everyone who joined us for the evening and to everyone for all of your continued support. I wish you all could have been there with us!

Photos courtesy of Jacquelyn Muskatevc

0 comments:

Post a Comment